The quick and easy, perfect go-to lunch! I make these so often, yet they never get tiring because I change up the combinations of fresh/roasted veggies. Keep it seasonal to where you live and have fun making something that’s not only beautiful to look at but a well-rounded meal to snack on <3
I’ve also included a little video tutorial on how I make these, try to ignore my cat Noodle that’s in the background the entire time… silly boy. Video can be found here.
- Wash and prep all your veggies, making sure to dry them well before packing them.
- Starting from the bottom up, add in your dressing of choice - nuts/seeds - bell pepper - broccoli - roasted onions - black beans & tomatoes - top off with greens.
- You can adjust the measurements as you please, I also love to add in fresh corn and/or roasted sweet potato too. Just make sure your greens are always at the top and the dressing is at the bottom. This will ensure freshness and avoid wilting the greens.
- These keep fresh about 3-4 days. I recommend eating them within 2-3 though.
- You can shake them up and eat straight from the jar or pour everything into a large bowl.