So I have this constant need to go to Trader Joe’s every couple of weeks and stock up on their Yellow juice among other things – it’s probably the most delicious combo I’ve ever tasted! But this heavenly juice is $5 bucks a pop, it’s not even organic to my knowledge. I took it upon myself to find a way to replicate it using organic ingredients and spending less money per batch. Obviously I wouldn’t be sharing this post right now if I didn’t succeed. Get ready for the easiest way to make juice, WITHOUT A JUICER!!!
Did you know using a blender to make fresh juice was even possible? Well, I never thought to use it for anything other than watermelon juice. Now I’m hooked on making fresh juice much more often – a blender is way easier to clean compared to a juicer too!
- 16 oz Filtered Water
- 2 Green Apples, cored and sliced
- ¼ Pineapple, sliced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, sliced
- ⅕ Cucumber, sliced
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 3 Mint Leafs
- Wash all your ingredients before chopping.
- Measure and pour into your blender.
- Add in your water and blend until smooth, about 25 seconds on high.
- Strain your mixture using a fine mesh strainer, nut milk bag or leave as is if you wish to maintain the fiber content.
- Pour into a quart mason jar and seal, keep refrigerated for up to 3 days. Best served chilled or over ice the same day.